Freeman Mustangs Newsletter #8
September 25, 2020
Thank You, Freeman Families!
We've put together a short overview of building curriculum information for the first semester here: http://bit.ly/FreemanCurriculumInfo
- Monday-Friday: Food Distribution @ Freeman 10:00am-1:00pm
- Wednesday, September 30th: Material Pick Up Day 1:00pm-3:00pm
- Thursday, October 1st: Material Pick Up Day 3:30pm-6:00pm
- Monday, October 5th: Parent Teacher Conferences 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Wednesday, October 7th: Parent Teacher Conferences 3:00pm-7:00pm
- Friday, October 9th: Parent Teacher Conferences 12:00pm-2:20pm
- Monday, October 12th: No School
- Tuesday, October 13th: No School/ Teacher Institute/ Material Pick Up Day
Parent Teacher Conferences are Coming!
Please use this link to access Freeman's school page for SignUp.com. You will look for your student's teacher and click on their link to sign up for a date and time to conference.
Important Update about Specials Lessons
Starting on Monday, September 28th, students will start to see their pre-recorded (asynchronous) lessons at 2pm from the same Special area teacher they see for the live lesson in the morning. For example, if my class sees Art in the morning on Monday, I will look in Seesaw at 2pm for the pre-recorded video and/or activity.
Please note that Specials had already sent their Monday students their asynchronous items on Thursday, September 24th.
Asynchronous items will be available by 2pm or sooner on the day students see their daily special.
We will continue to have asynchronous lessons from LMC on Fridays.
In addition, we wanted to clarify that the second set of asynchronous activities for PE from Mr. Carter are optional as they are a family/community activity.
Check out Freeman's Virtual School & Virtual Calming Room
Click here to check out Freeman's Virtual School: http://bit.ly/FreemanVirtualSchool
Click here to check out Freeman's Virtual Calming Room: http://bit.ly/FreemanVirtualCalming
There are great resources to assist with taking a break, breathing exercises, read alouds, and games.
Click here to check out Freeman's Virtual Health Office: http://bit.ly/FreemanHealthOffice
There are many helpful links to health forms, videos, and additional resources