Untangle the Mystery...
At the Flipped Classroom Unconference!
Is the flipped classroom a mystery to you? Want to learn more?
- meet with experts from LISD who have flipped without flopping!
- communicate with LISD students who have experienced flipped classrooms.
- interact with online information about flipping.
- engage in lesson creation.
- collaborate with other LISD professionals interested in flipping.
What's an Unconference?
noun: unconference; plural noun:
a loosely structured conference emphasizing the informal exchange of information and ideas between participants, rather than following a conventionally structured program of events.
Wednesday, December 11
*First Session begins at 2:00 sharp!
Lewisville High School Library
Anyone interested in learning about Flipped Classrooms
Strategic Design Goals
Goal: 1. Provide all learners with safe, nurturing, inclusive and flexible learning environments.
Goal: 2. Engage learners through the use of technological tools to access, create and share content as well as collaborate with other learners throughout the world.
Goal: 4. Create flexible systems that result in a learning organization supported by innovative and engaged staff.
Goal: 5. Continuously involve our diverse community, staff and students to use their strengths, resources and talents to provide engaging, innovative experiences for all learners.