Life in Colonial America
By: Mildred De La Luz
The New England Colonies
The Middle Colonies
The Southern Colonies
Similarities and differences
* In the New England Colonies the families would grow but in the Southern Colonies most of the families were small.
* In the Southern Colonies most of the people had to work in order to get their freedom, yet they still struggled once they were free.
* All three colonies were very religious
* Pennsylvania became the largest city of the colonies
* They all survived by trading different things, or by working in different places.
* Most people weren't able to survive in the Southern Colonies
* The New England Colonies was the only colony that had a self-government