I Got The Power
Light Bulb- Thomas Edison
Thomas Edison's Light Bulb
Edison's first successful light lasted far 13 hours and 30 minutes. The special thing about Edison's light bulbs were that they used carbon filament and connected to platina contact wires. Several months later, Edison and his team discovered that carbonized bamboo filament could last up to 1,200 hours.
If Thomas Edison never invented the light bulb we would have light, energy, cell phones, laptops, i-pads, television, video games, digital cameras and much more. People take light for granted, because without light, you wouldn't have your phones or games or any lamps, but with Thomas Edison's invention we can have all of these useful things we have now.
-Bibliographic details for "Thomas Edison"
- Page name: Thomas Edison
- Author: Wikipedia contributors
- Publisher: Wikipedia, The Free Encyclopedia.
- Date of last revision: 16 January 2015 20:12 UTC
- Date retrieved: 20 January 2015 16:44 UTC
- Permanent link: http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Thomas_Edison&oldid=642812345
- Primary contributors: Revision history statistics
- Page Version ID: 642812345
Grimes, Gerlinda. "What Did Thoms Edison Invent." How Stuff Works. N.p., 12 Jan. 2011. Web. 21 Jan. 2015. <http://www.howstuffworks.com/innovation/famous-inventors/what-did-thomas-edison-invent.htm>.