Team parent meeting
Come catch up on the latest info and updates!!
Center Stage Dance Academy
Sunday, March 2nd, 6pm
321 W County Line Rd
10/20/2013 meeting minutes
CSDA Competition Team
October 20, 2013 6:30 pm
Motion to call the meeting to order by Nichol
Motion seconded by Laura
1. Account Update
· $1576 in our account as of meeting.
2. Practice Space
· There will be a Team Dress rehearsal January 2nd 6-9pm at Warwick Elementary
· Full Hair & Make-Up
3. Designer Bag Bingo
· Discussion about the feasibility of coordinating a designer bag bingo.
· Need to gather particulars.
· We need to find total cost of events/profits.
· This will require a 5-6 person committee. (Lorraine to chair?)
4. Summer Fundraiser
· Nicole Holtz is chairing this event
· Uncorked Artist – Thursday June 12th-BYOB
· $35 per person/ $17.50 profit
· Open to public
· Sign up through their website
· Several paintings will be raffled off and 100% of those profits will go to us.
5. Holiday Raffle Baskets
· We will have a CSDA Basket, Princess Basket, Family Night Basket, and New Year’s Eve Basket
· Baskets to be ready by 1st week in December
· Everyone is asked to provide items for the baskets
· Tanya Chang will be coordinating
· These will be on display in the studio and on Facebook leading up to Pancake Breakfast
· Should a Jooners site be set up for this?
· All items due to the studio by November 17th Meeting
· Letters to use when asking businesses for donations will be available at the front desk of the studio.
6. Gift Wrap Party
7. Jump Convention/Competition
· Information can be found here: http://www.jumptour.com/
· We will be attending in Philadelphia January 31-February 2, 2014
· Overnight stay is highly recommended. Hotel: Hilton Garden Inn $139/night
· Hotel reservations should be made soon to ensure a spot, block of rooms is under the name “Break the Floor”
8. Local Performance Opportunities
· Tanya Chang will be chairing this
· Looking to perform at local nursing homes, senior centers, and community events
· Performance numbers will be ready to perform by January 15th
· Target performance date would be the weekend prior to Jump (weekend of 1/24)
· Jennifer looking into Ben Wilson Senior Center
· Tanya is calling 10/21
· Dawn has 4 senior centers she will be looking into.
9. Breakfast with Santa
· Megan Blatz is chairing this event
· Prior to next meeting there will be a schedule and list of jobs
· Flyers will be coming out
· Guess the Candy, we will fill a jar with candy and guests can buy in to guess…winner gets $25 gift card.
· Next meeting will be 11/17 at 6:00 pm
· Girls will be present at the next meeting to learn how to do their make-up
· Make-up kits will be provided for each girl and paid for by the team $$. Girls must provide their own foundation
· Full hair/ make-up expected for the parade
Nichol motioned to end the meeting.
Sue Knorr seconded the motion.
Megan Blatz, Janna Bray, Jennifer Briggs, Tanya Chang, Dawn Cieri, Susan Cotte, Laura DeAmbrose, Nicole Holtz, Betti Ketler, Susan Knorr, Nichol Meager, Deanna Shelton, Lorraine Sutliff, Karin O’Connor, and Elizabeth Tolis.