¡Bienvenidos a la clase de español 3!
Parents and students,
Welcome to Spanish class! You are acquiring all of the tools that you need to make a difference in the world and to be who you are. I hope to equip you to be able to use Spanish as a part of that. I have four expectations for you in class:
We will communicate in Spanish everyday.
Make sure to ask for help when you need it.
We will be positive, polite, and patient as we learn.
I'm looking forward to a great semester with you!
What we will learn:
- technology (school-issued iPad or personal technology if available)
- You may want a binder or folder, pen, and paper. All of our work will be on your iPad, so these supplies aren't required.
- Word Reference App - NOT A TRANSLATOR
- During Unit 2, you will need some art supplies for a project that we will do. You can choose your medium. It could be paint on Canvas, crayons or markers on paper, or an app on your iPad. We will talk more about this at the beginning of Unit 2.
- Daily Work - 25%
- Quizzes - 25%
- Tests - 50%
- Corrections - Most assignments can be corrected for additional learning and additional points. For example, most quizzes in Canvas will be set for unlimited attempts. If you have questions about any assignment please email me at email@example.com.
- Don't cheat. (Don't use translators. Don't copy someone else's work. Don't allow anyone else to copy. Don't use unauthorized materials on any assignment.)