Gallatin High Update
Week of January 25-29, 2021
Easy Button for Canvas
Students in Frau Hanks' German class participate in an ice breaker with students in person and at home.
Students in Chris Montano's English class prepare to read The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian.
Working on chemistry looks like fun.
Parking and Student Drop-Off Reminder
Speech and Debate
Ritu Bajwa and Maxwell Defanti - 4th place in Public Forum Debate
Emma Baumgardner - 6th place in Informative Speaking
Rhianna Ashcraft - 7th place in Humorous Interpretation
One-to-One Planning and Roll-Out
Academic Support Center
Support BSD7 Special Olympics
Special Olympics Polar Plunge - 100% Virtual!
When: February 13, 2021
**Virtual submissions can be submitted prior to the actual event
Join forces with students and staff to support our Bozeman Schools Special Olympics Athletes and Unified Partners by sponsoring or joining the Bozeman Schools Polar Plunge Team. Special Olympics is taking this 100% virtual, so be creative!
STEPS TO JOIN or DONATE:
- Vist the Bozeman Schools-Yetis Team Page
- Click the DONATE or JOIN button
- If you are being brave and joining the plunge, you should register as a Cool Schools Plunger and you can list Gallatin High or Bozeman Schools - Yetis
- Be sure to choose donations to go to Bozeman Schools Special Olympics Athlete Team
- Once you are registered, share you page and start getting donations
- You can also start thinking of safe, but fun, ways to video/photograph your virtual plunge
- Think snow angel in swimsuit, cold bucket, ice bath, winter squirt gun fight, etc.
Donations are accepted through February 13th.
The Week Ahead
- 3:30-Tech Team meeting
Tuesday, February 2
Wednesday, February 3
Thursday, February 4
- 4pm Wrestling vs. Skyview
- 6:30 Wrestling vs. West
Friday, February 5
- Girls bball at Gallatin vs. West
- Boys bball on the road
Saturday, February 6
- Boys bball at Gallatin vs. Skyview
- Girls bball on the road
- Swimming virtual meet