- Put the cold water in a pot.
- Boil the water.
- Put 1 cup of olive oil in the water.
- Place the pasta in the water.
- Slowly stir the pasta so it does not stick to the pot.
- Add 2 teaspoons of salt to the water.
- Strain the water from the pasta.
- Place pasta on plate.
- Add 1/2 of a teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- Add 2 pinches of lemon juice.
Meatballs (for the spaghetti)
- 1 pound o[f lean hamburg.
- Take 1 cup of breadcrumbs and mix it with the meat.
- 1 tablespoon of grated parmesan.
- Take 1 beaten egg and mix it with the meat and breadcrumbs.
- 1/8 teaspoon of garlic.
- Add sugar to the sauce (1 teaspoon).
- Mix all together and cook for 2 hours 20 mins for 350 degrees.