Fab 5th - Weekly Update
September 9, 2019
- Finalize Lunch Bunch and Spotlight Students
- Completed PTA Form with Amazon Wish List
- Set up your Seesaw Account
- If you have a GT student or a SAIL student in your homeroom, be sure to add these teachers as co-teachers. If you need help setting this up, let me know!
- Attendance Compliance:
Complete the Compliance Acknowledgement form at the end of the document. It is a link in the last slide.
- Have you joined PTA?
Meetings this Week:
September 9: 504's for STAAR Failures - Shelton, Baril, Little, Rader
September 11: SST After School
September 11 - Lucy for ELAR????
Celebrate Smith Pledge Leaders
Looks like we are the first ones up to lead Celebrate Smith. Here is the schedule. The patriotic song is the Star Spangled Banner.
Sept 13 - Madden
Sept 20 - Shelton
Sept 27 - Rader
Things to Think about:
- WIN Plans
- Cool down spot procedures, expectations
- Power Hour Plan and Schedule.
Dates To Keep in Mind:
September 13: Dot Day
September 16: W.I.N. Time Begins
September 20: CogAT Training - Fariss's room
September 20: All DRA Scores must be entered
September 20: Principal Awards - Rader