We know you have been working hard!
Middle School Students - Let's Get Your Work Turned In!
It's Almost the End of the 2019-2020 School Year!
When is our work due and how do we turn it in?
- All work will need to be completed by students and submitted by May 22, 2020.
- Remember any paper pencil packets and/or virtual learning assignments may be submitted by returning the work to our police department in assigned containers, scanned and emailed to teacher, or electronically through the virtual learning platform your child is using.
What do we do if we are having trouble with assignments and need help?
- If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to your child’s teacher, counselor, or principal.
- Students should reach out to the teacher if they are having difficulties or need clarification with completing their work via the communication line that the teacher has established with the student/parent and attend online tutoring sessions with their teachers.
- As teachers have been providing feedback and opportunities to re-learn concepts, students can re-learn, make-up work, and complete any missing assignments prior to the May 22nd deadline.
- Teachers will work with each student to complete their coursework on a one on one basis. Please reach out to your child’s teacher(s), your counselor and principal to determine a plan to complete this work by the May 22nd deadline.
- If you need any assistance with district technology, please use our Technology Helpline by either calling 210-444-7970 or emailing email@example.com .
What about promotion to the next grade?
6th-8th graders will be promoted from one grade level to the next, based on the overall average of 70 or above for the year in all courses taken. The overall average shall be calculated by averaging the final numerical score for all courses taken. In addition, students shall attain a grade of 70 or above in three of the four core academic areas: language arts (including reading improvement if required), mathematics, social studies, and science.
When will we get our report cards?
Report Cards will be mailed out by May 28, 2020.