This Week in Team
Week of February 15, 2016
Monday, February 15
Tuesday, February 16
Spring Showcase Planning with the DLCs
In order to honor Brooke and Kelly's time, please be sure you have all of your resources ready to go so that they can come in and assist in the creation of each port as well as to help provide supplemental resources as needed.
Update: We will house all of our "Meet the Teacher" info in one place, so be sure to send Sam your info (see the planning sheet for ideas) ASAP!
E-mail Migration to Office 365
- To access Outlook Web App: https://outlook.office365.com.
- Explanation of the messages you will see after your mailbox has been migrated: https://goo.gl/ogKVHr.
- Help get your phone reconnected to your CISD email: https://goo.gl/FRxfGH.
- To access all of the Office 365 apps you can go to https://portal.office.com. Your username will be your full email address, and your password will be the one you use to log into your computer.
You can read the full e-mail here.
Fill out the Visit Planner
Wednesday, February 17
Thursday, February 18
Today Is a Great Day for a Learning Walk!
Friday, February 19
Gold Honor Roll Lunch
Team Does Not Meet
Random Name Picker
Ever feel like you always call on the same kid during questioning or other class activities? This week’s tip features a web tool that selects a random word from a list that you provide. When used with a projector, it is a great way to review vocabulary words, important dates, or concepts — or use it to randomly pick a name from your student list.
To use the Random Name Picker:
- Enter some names or words in the provided area.
- Click either the typewriter or the fruit machine button to randomly pick one of the names from your list.
- Optional: In the “Edit Words” area, click the floppy disk icon in the lower left corner to save a file with you students’ names.
Please share your ideas for using this tool in the comments area below.
Master Schedule Survey Due 4:00pm March 11
Hi CHS Fam.,
I am sure you are getting ready to watch the Superbowl! I am pretty excited to see the commercials ;) So this will be short and to the point.
Below is the master schedule survey that I send out around this time each year. Those of you who have been with me know that I read every single response before I start to build this little puzzle, so make sure you add this one to the "to-do" list. I am giving you plenty of time for completion.
Responses due before Spring Break, March 11th at 4:00.