John Haley Library Procedures
Welcome Back Teachers!!! Welcome to John Haley (the best school in Irving!)
- Teachers will check in books and sort them according to classification
- Place checked in books on the yellow carts behind the circulation desk
- FIC, Non-Fiction (numbers and letters), Everybody English, Everybody Spanish
- This allows me to read, teach, and assist students with finding books.
- Please make sure your students have their badges before you come to the library!
- I am a teacher! Let's co-teach! Let's seamlessly integrate technology! I know how to use Engrade, Edmodo and Twitter! I have a set of 10 ipads in the library.
- Balanced Literacy trained and experienced
- Not just an ELAR teacher. Social Studies and science are supported as well.
- We are co-teachers!
- Badges: ID# is all I need. Send me an email. Please do not send the student to the library!
All children have a clean slate when they walk into the library! If they have had a bad day in the classroom, let them have a good library experience.