FESTIVALS OF PAKISTAN
- Basant, this festival celebrate in start of spring by kite-flying.
- 23-26 February, Pakistan Flower Show, Karachi
- 23 March, Pakistan Day, an official Holiday.
- 1 May, Labor Day, an official Holiday
- 5 February, Kashmir Day, an official Holiday
- 30 June, Bank Holiday
- 14 August, Independence day, official Holiday
- 6 September, Defence day
- 11 September, Quaide Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah Died
- 9 November, Iqbal Day, official Holiday
- 25 December, Quaid-e-Azam Day(the birthday of Quaid e Azam) & Christmas Day, Official Holiday
CULTURE OF PAKISTAN
The society and culture of Pakistan (Urdu: ثقافت پاکستان — S̱aqāfat-e Pākistān) comprises numerous ethnic groups: the Punjabis, Kashmiris,Sindhis in east, Muhajirs, Makrani in the south; Baloch and Pashtun in the west; and the ancient Dardic, Wakhi, Baltistani and Burusho communities in the north. These Pakistani ethnic groups have been greatly influenced by many of the surrounding countries', such as the Turkic peoples, Persian,Arab, and other South Asian ethnic groups of the Subcontinent, Central Asia and the Middle East.