VOTE!!! BE A MAN LIKE SAMPSON!!!! VOTE!!!
Vote Deborah For the most important women in the Revolutionary war!
Deborah did what few other woman did!
She dressed up like a man and fought in the Revolutionary war.
Sampson was determined to fight for America's Independence!
Deborah was injured twice, yet fought on!
Successful! Daring! Respected! Honorable! Courageous!
- Deborah was successful at helping the war effort because she fought in upstate New York.
- Deborah dared to disguise herself as a man and fight.
- Deborah's regiment well respected her for doing what she did, she also received a honorable discharge, and a monthly pension.
- Sampson was very courageous, she was shot in the leg and received a slash to the head, yet she fought on for America's Independence.
- People today still honor Deborah for what she did for America.