Fiji

This is my flyer about

Some of the major landforms of Fiji are the Tomanivi and Mount Uluigalau

Some bodies of water include the Pacific Ocean, the Tasman Sea,and the Cook strait

Big image

Fiji's climate is very nice and warm all year round

Very tropical

the plants and animals

Some cool plants include the orchid or the hibiscus which is also a nice plant

Animals include fish,birds,and mammals

Resources include timber,fish,gold,copper,oil,and hydropower

Big image

the history of fiji begins with the austronesians that first there

Big image

The people of fiji are very diverse

some of them are the sihks,Chinese ,Indians,Gujaratis,and Tamil. There are a lot more
Big image

The Land use in Fiji

15.60% of the land use in fiji is used for crops. The other 84.40% is used for other things, such as resorts
Big image

Religions of Fiji

the main religion of fiji are Christianity,Hinduism,and Islam

Education of fiji is free for eight years

Big image

Traditions are very special in fiji

The have celebrations such as the Yagora ceremony,the meke, and the gonnabiees
Big image

Customs of fiji

Fire walking,the Yagqona ceromony,and they greet by waving and saying "bula" which means hello
Big image

Food includes such things as rice,fish, and fruit

Big image

Current Issues in fiji don't include war

The main issues are poverty and unemployment
Big image