Coloma Junior High
Week of December 13th, 2021
Schedule for the Week
Monday - Full Day
Tuesday - Full Day
Wednesday - Delayed Start classes start at 10:00am
Thursday - Half Day - Exams (Hours 1, 2, 3) - Dismissal 11:37
Friday - Half Day - Exams (Hours 4, 5, 6) - Dismissal 11:37
- Encourage your child to study a little every night and not an all night cram session the night before.
- Be sure that they get a good nights sleep - phones and games off.
- And finally, give them a confidence boost on their way out the door. They've got this!
Holiday Dress Up Days - Week of 12/13
Monday 12/13 - Pajama Day
Tuesday 12/14 - Christmas in July (Hawaiian Shirts, Vacation Vibe clothes)
Wednesday 12/15 - Ugly Christmas Sweater Day
Due to exams, we will not have Dress up Days on Thursday and Friday. Remember the dress code still applies on Dress up Days.
Just a reminder to please keep your child home if they are exhibiting any of the following symptoms as laid out in our Return to Learn Plan.
Students exhibiting the following symptoms which are strong indicators of COVID-19 shall remain home or excluded from school for 10 days unless a negative COVID-19 test result or a doctor’s note stating the student may return to school is provided to school authorities.
● Fever (temp over 100.4) or feeling feverish/chills
● Sore throat
● Runny or stuffy nose (congestion)
● Muscle or body aches
● Fatigue (tiredness)
● Vomiting and diarrhea
● Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
● New loss of taste or smell
The Week Ahead
RTI - 2nd Hour
Boys Basketball Home 5pm
Christmas in July
RTI - 3rd Hour
Band Concert 5:30pm
Ugly Sweater Day
Delayed Start - classes start at 10:00am
Locker Clean Out
Half Day - Exams 1, 2, 3
Dismissal at 11:37
Half Day - Exams 4, 5, 6
Dismissal at 11:37
12/20 - 12/31 - Winter Break
1/3 - Classes Resume
1/3 - 8th Grade Meeting regarding HS Scheduling
1/4 - Report Cards
1/12 - Delayed Start
1/17 - No School
1/26 - Delayed Start
Information regarding Coloma Community Schools Safe Return to School Plans are available here.