Reasons To Be A Roman
Top 10 Reasons To Be A Roman Soldier
- You collect your booty (treasure) from your enemies after you have killed them in battle (if your lucky enough you get to keep their heads as trophies).
- You get to try new foods such as bread, lard, and wine.
- You can make new friends since you'll be staying with seven other people in your fort.
- Your always on the road! You never stop traveling!`
- If you get hurt in war you can go home!
- You have the opportunity to train every day to stay fit (including carrying you 60 pounds of equipment on your back while your on the road)!
- You can return home with your booty (it is very unlikely that your family will remember you).
- You have to be 18 years or older and taller than 5.5 feet tall.
- You Learn how to march, build a camp, and use weapons.
- You learn many new things that will help you and come in handy throughout your life.
Here is what a Roman soldier would have worn.
Here is bread, one of the things the Romans would have eaten.
Here is what a Roman soldier would have stayed in.