Building on essential choices
Jump Start June!
Here are some great business building tips from our May team training:
1. Use your oils and learn about them. Share what you are learning with your enrollee's/team and encourage them to do the same. I am so excited that dill is back! I was almost out! We love dill in veggie dips and egg salad/deviled egg recipes. The tangerine makes a yummy fruit dip! I will NOT miss out on this promo and your people should be just as excited to take advantage of it too!
2. Create a share list of those you want to contact about doTERRA then USE IT!! Don't leave any one off that list. Don't prequalify family and friends; you never know what they are in need of till you talk to them.
3. Share an oil sample with at least 1-3 people a week. Make sure they are oils that people will see an immediate result from like peppermint, breathe and lavender. Use the deep blue rub samples. For those WA's who have not ordered in awhile, contact them again and give them a sample of our shampoo and conditioner!
4. Teach at least 1-2 classes a month; more if you want to grow faster. 2-4 one on ones a month is good and shoot for 1-4 enrollments.
5. Follow up is KEY! Follow up with those you sample; follow up with those who came to classes; follow up with those you've enrolled but haven't talked to in awhile; follow up with new enrollee's and do a kit review within 14 days of enrollment.
6. Most important.....call your upline! We are here to help you. We can send emails and newsletters and offer our services, but you are the only one who can then reach out and use the resource most available to you! We are here to help you set goals, teach classes, conduct team trainings and more, but you need to reach out.
Roxy mentioned how you CAN build this business on as little as 7 hours a week. How you use those 7 hours is up to you. She suggested that if you want to grow but your time is limited, set aside 7 hours each week and use those hours wisely and you will grow. Dedicate 4 hours to sharing: teach a class a week or schedule 2-4 one on ones and enroll. Use 1 hour a week to follow up with your prospects/new enrollments. Use another hour to educate yourself. You can do that by having a mentor call with your upline, listen to team calls/webinars, learn about the oils/products and reading good business building books. And finally, use an hour to plan! Plan out the following week, or plan for your next class, or your follow ups, or goal setting. It comes down to setting aside those 7 hours and using them!
With that said, I hope y'all will get in touch with one of your team leaders, set goals and build! So many people need these products. You know they can make a huge difference for so many families!
Here's to good health and wellness this summer,
10% off Juniper Berry
If you have not invested in this oil, now is the time! Juniper Berry supports healthy kidney and urinary function. It acts as a natural cleansing and detoxifying agent. It can help relieve feelings of tension and stress. I really like diffusing 2 drops of juniper berry with 2 drops white fir. Try it out! For more information on juniper berry, click here.
FREE fractionated coconut oil!
A must have in every oil user household and it is yours FREE with your 125pv LRP order by June 15th. Don't miss out!
Sunsational Flavors Oil Kit for FREE!
Don't miss out on getting these four fabulous oils for FREE in June. For all 200pv orders (up to 4 per household) you can get 5ml bottles of tangerine, dill, spearmint and cumin. We have not had cumin available before and the other three we have not seen since 2013! (Tangerine is available with Share program Kits) Order 200pv by the 15th and you'll get the FCO and these three for FREE. I have a file of the recipes from the 2013 kit so shoot me an email if you would like them! Click for more information on this set.