NVE Panther Paw Print
November 19, 2021 14th Edition
- 11/22 Basketball @ Scipio - NVE Girls #1 at 5:45 and NVE Boys #1 at 7:00
- 11/24 - 11/26 Thanksgiving Break (No School)
- 11/29 Basketball @ NVE - NVE Girls #2 at 5:45 and NVE Boys #2 at 7:00
Tennis shoes Monday & Tuesday
We are asking families to collect and send in the items shown on the attached flyer for an upcoming STEM project. THANK YOU!!
Collection boxes are located at NVE for new and gently used toys or monetary donations. Also, there is a QR code on the flyer to register or volunteer.
Reminders from Food Service
- Last minute menu changes are occurring frequently and are out of our control due to the nationwide food supply chain issues. Our printed and online menus may not reflect these changes. We appreciate your patience and understanding during this time.
- NVE will be offering a-la-carte items for students in grades 4-6. These items are additional items, not part of the regular meal and can be purchased for an additional small cost. A-la-carte items will consist of a variety of whole grain cookies, crackers, snacks and 100% juice permitted by the IDOE. It is important to note that the meals students receive, separate from the a-la-carte items, meet USDA guidelines and criteria set forth. The items being sold are extra portions on top of the complete meal.
If you have any questions regarding your school's menu, please contact the NVE.
Park Theatre Civic Center is OPEN
Clifford the Big Red Dog
Friday at 7pm, Saturday at 2pm and 7pm and Sunday at 2pm
If you would like to purchase tickets in advance for a movie the box office is open on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 2-5pm and on Saturday from 10am-1pm.
Masks are required while walking around inside, but not while you are seated.
Prices have not changed, going to the park theatre is a great value. $5 for adults, $3 for students
FREE Breakfast & Lunch
Bus Policy Update
Help raise money for your school! All you have to do is scan your receipts after shopping. See the flyer for more information. Thank you to our NVE PTO for creating another way for us to support our students!
Aftercare is available at NVE every day until 5:30pm. Cost is $50 for the entire year. Before care is also available from 5:30am - class starts. Cost is $5/day or $20/wk. For more info email email@example.com
Waterford Upstart is a school-readiness program that teaches preschool-ages children basic skills they need in reading, math, and science. If interested visit waterford.org/upstart.
IMPORTANT: Car Pick Up Safety
Title 1 Literacy Tip of the Week