Welcome to our first class. Tonight we will be discussing Assistive technology and differentaited instruction techniques for the content, process, and product.
- Online via Blackboard Elluminate.
- Understand and describe Assistive Technology
- Understand and describe differentiated instruction techniques
- Participate in a discussion regarding assistive technology
- Problem solve with peers to identify ways to differentiate the content, process, and product.
- Collaborate with peers to identify Assistive Tech to help with differentiated instruction.
Please review the following readings PRIOR to class on July 7!
Please review the following readings and resources prior to our meeting. These are found in the readings section of the course in blackboard under course content.
Assignments - due during class
Title: Differentiated Instruction Group Activity
Description: As a group you will develop a spreadsheet divided into subject areas (have at least 5 subject areas – as you group you will decide the subject areas). Describe three or more ways to adapt the content, three or more ways to adapt the process, and three or more ways to adapt the product for each subject area. Inlcude reasoning for each adaptation and links to any applicable resources.
Due: Before the class ends