Kitchen Sink . 1.8.19
Blood Drive Tomorrow!
When you donate, you will earn a 'Give a Pint, Get a Pint' coupon for a free pint of ice cream from our very generous local Culver's. Thank you, Culver's!
Aquin’s Servant Leadership is hosting a blood drive for the Rock Valley Blood Center. The bus will be in the Aquin High School Parking lot from 8:00am-2:00pm on Wednesday, January 9. You can call Aquin High School to sign up at 815-235-3154 x 230. Walk-ins are welcome. First-time donors need to bring a photo ID with their date of birth. Students who are 16 years old will need signed parental consent forms. Please be a hero and donate blood.
Extra incentive--earn a Jean Day for a Junior-Senior High Campus student or staff member if anyone gives in their name!
'Love Makes Families' Night Shirt Order Due Thursday!
- Available by Pre-Order Only
- Order Deadline: Thursday, January 10
- Click here to order!
Shirt Price and Information:
- Available in Youth-Adult Sizes
- Jade Green Shirts
- Short Sleeve: $10
- Long Sleeve: $15
- Orders will be taken online and are open to anyone as many people and families have been touched or will be touched by adoption.
Aquin Students and Staff:
Shirts may be worn on specific dates WITH khakis with no additional fee
- Friday, January 18th
- Friday, February 8th
- Friday, March 1st
'LOVE MAKES FAMILIES' NIGHT . JANUARY 18
- Cookies For Dough: give a generous donation and receive a famous Andrea Ege cookie in return (cookies decorated for our cause)
- 3-Minute Miracle: Servant Leaders race through the stands for three minutes in a competition to see which side can raise the most money
- 50/50 Raffle
- Meet Chuck and Carol Bildstein from Chelsey's Dream Foundation
'England 2019' for Juniors and Parents . Meeting Thursday
Note: the inaugural 'England' trip was taken in 2017. Photos of that trip can be found here (and above) and may help influence your decision to attend.
Mr. Flink and Mrs. Chang will hold a meeting for all junior students and their parents who are interested in 'England 2019' when they will visit Ireland, Scotland, and England during August of 2019 (during IHSA hands-off week). Everything has been finalized, and they are excited to see everyone.
Even if you are unsure as to whether or not you (or your student) will be traveling, please attend and listen to the presentation so that you have more accurate information by which to make a decision. If you are unable to attend but interested, please email Mr. Flink at firstname.lastname@example.org.