W-GMS Daily Announcements
Monday, November 29, 2021
Hot Corn Dog Nuggets w/ Fresh Fruit
Cold Turkey & Cheese
(Non-pork) Turkey Ham & Cheese
Grilled Chicken Salad
Soy Butter Jelly w/ Cheese Stick
PB & J w/Cheese Stick
Yogurt w/Muffin and Cheese Stick
* Students may also choose a hot vegetarian item
A/B: A Day
Students please stop by the front office and check our Lost and Found shelf. We have hoodies, house keys, lunchboxes and water bottles waiting to be rescued by their owners.
Softball conditioning has been postponed until after Winter Break.
Cheerleaders are reminded to stay after school for practice.
AAU basketball – 6th, 7th and 8th graders interested in playing AAU basketball may pick up a flyer in the front office for more details.
· Cell phones are expected to be off and away during the entire school day.
· During lunch, be sure to only touch the lunch item you intend to eat.
· Please be sure to follow traffic patterns and proper social distancing while moving throughout the building daily, especially in hallways and stairwells.
· Students, please be diligent in keeping us all safe and remember that you are required to wear a mask in the building.
· Students must also wear a mask while riding the bus and may not eat or drink on the bus. Failure to comply with these protocols may result in the loss of your privilege to ride FCPS transportation.
Go get ‘em Tigers!