The Journey Continues
The Fruit of Labor
I will be meeting with another young lady next week who sent me a message a couple of days ago to discuss the Word. She said that she once tried to believe but became very confused because she was told many negative things about the Word. She has been reading and asked if I could answer some questions for her and show her how to follow Jesus.
We have started up a weekly small group for young women on Mondays (which I will not be leading). I will be cooking pizzas for the girls next week, then probably disappear while the girls begin connecting. This is going to provide an amazing opportunity to teach these young women about value. Encourage them to seek after God, have strong healthy relationships with others, and provide a safe atmosphere for them to discuss some of the things that they may be going through or to answer any question that they may have.
Getting More and More Comfortable
A Page from a Day
Last Friday, I ate a large bowl of soup and small bowl of rice for lunch, afterwards I went for a short hike. Then I went to register at the police department, because I need to register my exit visa in advance. We had communication obstacles because my Chinese was not excellent and there was no English speaking people at the police department. After two hours I was able to get registered and this was all done without a translator.
As much as I would like to take credit for all my Chinese story, I did have to use a mobile translator app on my phone and my Chinese book along with asking for a little help from one of my dear friends. The cool thing is that usually when you ask for help, they will make you do the work and think of the words yourself.
- Please pray about partnering with us financially so that we can continue building relationships with the unreached people groups of Southeast Asia. We are believing for at least 100 people to partner with us financially for as little as $25.00 a month, this will allow us to continue to spread the gospel to the unreached people groups of Southeast China.
- Please be praying for our Student Camp this April 30th-May2nd
- We would like to see more of the locals rise up and begin to lead areas of ministry in the local churches, outreach centers, life groups and English corners.
- We are beginning to really see an outpouring of grace and a hunger in the lives of the students here and are in need of more laborers.
- Please pray for the health and wholeness for the team here in China.
- Please visit our website and blog at bkmissions.weebly.com