Vista USD Ed Tech Newsletter
We are thrilled to share that Hapara is once again available for our teachers (classic and virtual) to use. This is an important tool to assist teachers with digital citizenship and classroom management. Some important notes:
- Check out this teacher guide for more information!
- Teachers may only use Hapara for student monitoring during school hours
- Hapara is available for grades 2-12; it works with the student vistausd.org account on Chromebooks and desktops
- Hapara does not work on iPads (it has some limited use when using Chrome browser on iPad)
- Only the rostered teacher can use Hapara with their students
Professional Development Survey
Kami- Students can mark-up and annotate right on a PDF
Kami is a Google extension which allows users, both students and teachers, to mark-up and annotate PDF files. This is a great feature for students, allowing them to engage on grade level resources (including Eureka and Benchmark), with features like drawing, highlighting, and more. In addition, Kami integrates directly into Canvas, allowing teachers to view student annotations and provide direct feedback through teacher annotations.
Kami is now available to our TK-12 students and teachers.