STUDENT MEDICAL INFORMATION
Healthy, Safe and Caring Schools
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Purchase of Epi Pen and Allerject
2. GVSD Tool Kit for Management of Medical Emergencies (includes Anaphylaxis, Diabetes)
PRODUCTS AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS
2. Epi Pen Purchase and Training
Epi Pens can be purchased at a reduced rate of $95 per EpiPen (free shipping) with the option to choose a free EpiPen kit to hold up to four units or two waist packs that can hold two each.
With a minimum order of 6 you can get a reduced rate of $92 per EpiPen. This may be a possibility for a family of schools. Each school will still have the option of getting a free kit or waist packs. See attached order form.
Training recommended by Island Health is the Anaphylaxis in Schools: What Educators Need to Know online course from Allergy Aware
Student Services has several TRAINING EpiPens, if you would like one or more, please contact email@example.com
Allerject can be purchased at a reduced rate of $100 per unit includes free shipping and training kit. See attached order form.
4. Greater Victoria Toolkit for Management of Medical Emergencies
Please see attached a comprehensive tool kit that contains information and updated forms for student medical conditions, in particular anaphylaxis and diabetes.
Sample of forms included:
- Medication Administration Form
- Anaphylaxis Plan
- Anaphylaxis Form
- Diabetes Action Plan
- Documentation of Medication at School
- Letters to Parents
- Updated District Anaphylaxis Policy
- and more!