Woodrow Wilson High School
Thursday, Feb. 18th Updates & Events
WWHS COVID Year 2021-22 Updates
- Students are welcome to be on-campus 5 days per week for both am and or pm classes.
- Students who arrange to work most days from home need to check in virtually for attendance every day.
WWHS Choice Ready Events
- February 25th. M-State will be doing a Zoom presentation on February 25th at 10:00 a.m..
- Reach out to Annie Retka or Jennie Rude to sign-up for this event
- February 25th. Advisory/conference day from 11:45 – 6:00. Virtual meeting with student/parent/advisor
- Jostens materials are available in the office. Seniors should check their email for updates.
- June 4th. Graduation day @ 7 pm (many details tbd by COVID journey and impact)
WWHS Good News
- 3 Woodrow Graduates at this point (February 15)
- 207 Course Completions by Woodrow Students (February 15)
- 2.8 GPA for the 207 completed courses
- 2.8 – 4.0 GPA is considered college and post-secondary ready
- Black history month celebrations include a treasure hunt for prizes. Talk with your teacher(s) or Ebony.