The Bobcat Way!
We are Stronger Together!
We are ready and well-equipped to welcome Buffett students to their 2020-21 school year. Our teachers are ready to utilize their experience and training in the use of blended learning strategies to provide a learning environment that is as close to face-to-face as we can be, virtually.
As we move closer to our first day in the new remote learning environment, we want to provide this advice:
- be patient with technology, you may encounter problems and we understand
- set up a space at table, desk, coffee table for your student to work
- have your student wear headphones if you have them
- families with multiple students may want to use separate spaces/rooms
Remote Learning Details
- ALL classes will meet "face-to-face" using Microsoft TEAMS.
- Students will follow their regular A/B day schedule.
- Each class meets for one hour each day synchronously (live on Microsoft Teams).
- Your child will have four classes daily and can expect to be online between four and five hours per day.
- Students will have up to 30 minutes of asynchronous (independent) work to complete for each class.
- Students will access class meetings via their Microsoft TEAMS calendar daily.
- Daily attendance will be taken for each class.
- Please call (531) 299-2328 to indicate any absence.
- Students work will be graded.
Instructional Technology Help
How do I login?
Open Microsoft TEAMS
What if I can't find MS TEAMS anywhere on my laptop?
How do I join a TEAMS class?
How do I use the TEAMS tools?
How do I access assignments?
How do I contact a teacher?
Using email is the easiest method of communicating with teachers. Your student can use their Outlook email account to email their teachers.
All school staff emails follow a firstname.lastname@example.org name configuration. Teacher's names can be found on your student's schedule.
How do I find my schedule?
Your schedule can be found by logging into Infinite Campus. The most updated schedule will be ready by Monday, August 17th.
Students: Login to IC using your school username (without @ops.org) and your school password (student ID).
Example: username-smaxwet456, password: 123456
Parents: Login to your Parent Portal account. If you don't have an account or don't know how to login, please use the link below and have your student login.