Between The Pages
11/16: It's beginning to look a lot like...
Stories & Santa
Saturday, Nov. 23rd, 1-4pm
477 Main Street
- 1:00 - 1:45: Story Time with Santa
- 2:00 - 4:00: Take Your Own Photos with Santa
RSVPs are enabled for this event.
Black Friday on Santa Saturday
We will be bringing out our famous "spin to win" discount wheel, so feel free to stop by any time between 10 am and 5 pm, even if you don't have a little one who wants to visit with the Jolly One!
Extended Holiday Shopping Hours after Thanksgiving
There are never enough hours in the day, especially with Thanksgiving coming so late this year, to accomplish everything that needs to get done in the craziness of the holiday season (and we all know that there are TRULY never enough hours to curl up with a good book)...
And so, we are expanding our hours as of Friday, November 29:
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat: 10 am - 6 pm
- Thurs: 1 pm - 8 pm
- Sun: 12 pm - 4 pm
We can't do much about the overall stress of the season, but we can promise you wonderful books and gifts, a warm and peaceful atmosphere, free gift wrapping, great conversation... and even puppy snuggles with Oscar!
After all, Turning The Page is a place where community, kindness, literacy and love are bestsellers.
Turning The Page
- fiction and nonfiction books for children (birth to 18 years old)
- a small but mighty selection of "grown up" titles
- educational toys, art & science kits, games, puzzles, reading accessories & unique gifts
- gift certificates
- clubs, programs, & events
Visit Us! Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat: 10 am - 5 pm; Thurs: 1 pm - 8 pm