20Learn, powered by Schoology
Where Learning Happens │May 6, 2019
We would like to thank everyone who has joined us on our 20Learn journey this year. We don’t want to miss anyone, so we’re asking that anyone who has used the 20Learn powered by Schoology platform complete the attached entry. (Don’t assume that we know you’re using the platform.) It doesn’t matter if you’ve just lurked a bit or are a power user - we want to know!
Best Practices for Ending the Year Right
Important information for ending the year right with 20Learn powered by Schoology
Summer Institute and 20Learn
Yes! We will be there to support you!
We are planning a variety of Summer Institute courses to meet the needs of all our 20Learn users at any and every level of experience.
- Schoology 101 - For those staff members wanting to learn how to use Schoology as a learner.
- Schoology 201 - For those classroom teachers who want to establish a "presence" in Schoology, but aren't quite ready to begin using it for regular classroom instruction.
- Schoology 301 - For those classroom teachers who want to begin creating learning experiences for their students within the Schoology platform.
- Schoology 401 - For those classroom teachers already experienced in the Schoology platform, but wanting to create more interactive learning experiences. (Prerequisites or approval required.)
- Schoology 501 - For those classroom teachers who have been taken a deep dive into using Schoology as a learning platform. (Prerequisites or approval required.)
In addition to leveled courses, we will have offerings on assessment design and creation, badging, and advanced course design in addition to supported work time.
Note: Schoology 401 and 501 are NOT designed for staff members who are new to the platform, have just begun taking Schoology professional learning courses, or have only dipped their toes into the platform. Please try enrolling in Camp Schoology instead. You can register for the morning session, the afternoon session, or both.
Support for 20Learn Users
Drop-in support sessions
Want support with end-of-year Schoology best practices? Join us May 28th at the EAC anytime from 3:15-5:00. We’re here to support you!
Have you visited the 20Learn page on 20Net? It has articles, videos and more.
Schoology Help Center
Schoology’s Help Center is full of articles and directions on how to do anything Schoology. Check it out! Schoology Help/Support Center
Submit a question
You can still submit a question to get your own specific needs addressed. Click on the button below this post.
As with any new adventure, there are questions and concerns. We'd love to hear them! Submit your questions, comments and concerns, and we'll do our best to address them in the following weekly newsletter.
Some Things Can't Be Shared Enough
The sun will set on ALEC at the end of the school year.
You’ve heard it before, but we can’t spread the word enough - ALEC will no longer be supported after the school year ends!
This is our last semester with ALEC. If you have ANY course content in ALEC, please see your DLC for help in downloading a backup of your materials. You can store the download in your OneDrive or upload it to Schoology.
Check with your DLC first. If it's something new to them, contact us. We're here to support you!