Welcome to Beautycounter
Tips for Getting Started Strong
Your mentor will add you to our BC Beauty Brigade team page. Here are some additional things you can do to get off to a strong start.
What to do while you wait for your kit.
2. Launch your Business!!
3. Start the Training Behind the Counter
Click here to download the Counterintelligence Training Binder. Have all the info at your fingertips!
4. Tell Everyone you Know!
One of the most effective ways is to post a personal video on your wall. If people can actually see your excitement and passion, they will be drawn to you.
5. Make your List of Who You Know
- who's a product junkie/ into health & wellness/ great connector
- who would be on your "dream team"
Go through your cell phone, Facebook, etc to come up with your list. You can also use this great Memory Jogger to come up with names as well.
6. Get in Front of People
- try to make 30 connections a month through socials/face kits/1:1's
- be strategic about who you talk to and what you want the result to be
- do something everyday to move your business forward!
- try to get most of your activity done in the beginning of each month so you always feel good about your business as the end of the month approaches
7. DECIDE ON YOUR SELLING STRATEGY
8. Schedule Your Launch Social
9. Set up Your VIP Group on Facebook
Before you start adding people to your group (see below), I would post a little about why you joined Beautycounter and what it is all about. I would then post the We All Deserve Better Video.
Then, start adding people (see below for best practices).
People are a bit crazy about being added to groups en masse, so this is what I did and it worked:
I added them ONE AT A TIME and then messaged them PERSONALLY (not a group message) and said the following "I have invited you to my Beautycounter VIP group. I am really excited to share these safe and luxurious beauty and personal care products with you. I will also be doing education about what is going on in the beauty industry as far as what is actually in the products we have all been using. If you are interested, that is great. If you would like to leave, I totally understand that too."
Here is a source for great images to use when you are posting in your group. Beautycounter Files.
10. Reach back out to your mentor
Beautycounter Files - This set of folders contains images you can use in your business and skin care tip cards and product one sheets you can use for sampling as well as the Counterintelligence Binder Download.
Click here to go straight to the Tip Cards?
Click here to go straight to the Product One Sheets.