Inglewood Middle Charter Academy
Home of the Cougars!
Hey Team! I had a chance to check in with most people on the team today... What a productive day! The operations team, led by Ava, had a great meeting focused on RECRUITMENT and the instructional team enjoyed a day at Vista planning for their classes this week...!
As you prepare for tomorrow, consider the following:
- Is your lesson plan ready to go?
- Have you checked your work email? Have parents been emailing you? Have you responded in a timely manner (within 48 hours)?
- Have you heard of class dojo (https://www.classdojo.com/)? Check it out; we plan on rolling this out soon!
Have a wonderful week IIMCA family!
IIMCA Enrollment- IIMCA Family we still We Need YOU!
- Thank you to those who recommended our school to your friends & family!
- We have one week to recruit 15 scholars. Ava and/or Terrance will be reaching out to you this week. We are placing this as our TOP priority this week.
- We will be out in the community this week to recruit children!
Scholars Awaiting LA Laker Jordan Clarkson!
Scholars Preparing for a Group Pic with Clarkson!
Ribbon-Cutting with IIMCA Team and ICEF's CEO, P. Hudnut
- All grades/assignments need to uploaded/updated by Wednesday EOD. There MUST be at least 10 assignments in the grade book for each class
- Keep in mind that all assignments must be linked to a CCSS
- Progress reports will be provided to our scholars this week!
Team, our parents have your emails addresses and many have inquired about our expectations related to responding to emails, phone calls, etc.
All parent emails must be responded to within 48 hours of receiving the email and until further notice, cc me on all responses to parents. The main office and Terrance have received concerns from parents related to the lack of responsiveness from teachers.
Be prepared to share your thoughts on Class Dojo this Wednesday!
***Save The Date***
Month of September/October
- CELDT Testing Will Finish Up This Week
- Monday- 28: Pupil Free Day
- Tuesday- 29: School Resumes
- Wednesday- 30: IIMCA Instructional PD @ Ms. Tawfik's Classroom, 1:30 pm
- Thursday- October 1: Instructional Leadership Team (ILT) meeting @Director's Suite, 3:15 pm
- Saturday- October 3: ICEF Art's Day! Come on out and celebrate ICEFs Arts Program at VP High School!
STAY INFORMED WITH US... IF YOU MOVE, CHANGE NUMBERS, ETC, CONTACT THE MAIN OFFICE!
Main Office: Ms. Smith, email@example.com
School Operations Manager: Ms. Ava, firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Information Coordinator: Ms. Corona, email@example.com
Community Relations Coordinator (Parent Relations): Mr. Engram, firstname.lastname@example.org