Easy Ways to Succeed
in Mrs. Reinelt's Class
1. Show respect for everyone… Includes teacher, other students and school equipment
2. Not drinking or eating around her equipment (it’s fancy and she will get mad!)
3. Listen when she is speaking…
4. Be in your seat when the bell rings & do not leave you seat until the bell rings for you to leave.
5. You want to make up your work immediately; she does not give lots of reminders!
6. Get a written pass when leaving her class-(If you don’t she may think there is a zombie apocalypse and will put her plan into action!)
“I choose to live by choice, not by chance. To make changes, not excuses. To be motivated not manipulated. To be useful, not used. To excel, not to compete. I choose self-esteem, not self-pity. I choose to listen to my inner voice and not the random opinion of others!”