Friedell Middle School
May 10 - 14
The Week Ahead!
Here is what is happening in - The Week Ahead:
- May 10 - A Day
- May 11 - B Day
- May 12 - A Day
- May 13 - B Day
- May 14 - A Day
- Panorama Survey for studnets (in classes)
- MCA Make-up tests (in classes)
- May 31 - No School: Memorial Day
- May 24 - Family Mental Health Night at 6:30 p.m.
- June 4 - Last day of school
- June 7 - Item return for DL students (Noon - 6 p.m.)
- June 8 - Item return for DL students (8:00 a.m. - Noon)
- The Friedell office is open daily from 7:15 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Please call if you have questions or need support!
- Each day we do need all students to complete the daily health screener before coming to school.
- Many of the pictures below contain links to websites and additional information. Please feel free to click on them to access the additional information. One example would be the May Calendar, that link takes you to our district calendars page, specifically the Middle School Calendar.
- Please work with your students to make certain they have a fully charged iPad each day. This is important as iPads are used for multiple classes.
- In the morning, we use Door 1 by the gym for drop off. Do not pull up further than the sidewalk by Door 1 to drop your student before school.
Wondering if the yearbook is happening this year? 👉 Yes
ALL THE THINGS. ALL IN THIS BOOK.
This school year will be talked about forever. Our yearbook program is working hard to put together a historic book that will be looked back upon to remember one of the most unpredictable school years of all time.
Order today so we make sure there are enough copies for everyone - www.jostensyearbooks.com.
This year’s book will be delivered in August instead of in June. This will allow more time for the yearbook to be made.
If you would still like to submit a photo of your child for the yearbook, you can attach one to this link: https://forms.gle/sMPqzZ7dSMcAGXGL8
THANK YOU - ROCHESTER MATH CLUB
REMINDERS FOR STUDENT HEALTH AND SAFETY
When I have a sick child:
- If your child has any of the symptoms listed on the COVID screening tool, s/he should be staying home from school.
- If you have multiple children, and one is staying home because they are ill, all children in your family are to be kept home.
- Please inform the school of any symptoms your child is experiencing.
- If you have questions about what to do or next steps, just give us a call. We are happy to guide you.
Please remember we have The Remote Distance Learning Technical Support Team!
The Remote Distance Learning Technical Support Team for families and students will solve for issues like:
- Support for standard software like Microsoft Office, Adobe, G Suite
- Support for some hardware like printers, Internet and Wi-Fi Connectivity
Families and students will be able to receive support Monday - Friday from 7 AM - 7 PM by calling 1-(800)-789-0051.
Also, there are many resources available here.
Student Support Services