November 16, 2015
"Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful." Colossians 3:15
- GOAL Pie Social is this Friday. All GOAL participants and their families are invited. RSVP required to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Green Oaks School will be closed all next week for Thanksgiving. Have a safe and restful holiday.
Family Christmas Program
Singing Christmas Tree
In Our Prayers…
- Prayers for Jessica Collicutt (former Green Oaks employee) and her family, especially her brother Lance Smith. He was involved in a car accident and suffered serious injuries.
- Prayers for Deanie Horton (Nikki Williams' grandma), Teresa Koch (Rebecca's mom), Judith Brewington (Jonathan's mom), and Sharon (Benjamin Hefner's aunt) as they struggle with health issues.
- Ongoing prayers for Nic Patterson and Adrian Martinez as they continue to fight leukemia.
We’d like to include your prayer concerns, too. Please call the office or submit them by email to email@example.com.
Green Oaks has a continual need for items (listed below). In addition to the items on our wish list, right now we are in need of gift cards to Half Price Books, comic books, magazine subscriptions to Sports Illustrated Kids, Christian magazines, and teen magazines, including M, Twist, Teen Ink, etc. Green Oaks continues to collect Box Tops and Labels for Education. Please send these to school in a Ziploc bag.
White copy paper
Plastic forks, spoons, & knives
30 or 33 Gallon Trash Bags
These items are always needed and appreciated!