By, Emryn Hogue
So Here's My Life Story
- My Name is Emryn Elizabeth Hogue.
- Born November 11th 2000 in Elmira, New York.
- Currently I am 15 years old.
- My family consists of my two parents Josh and Carrie and my two younger brothers Seth and Cabe.
- My extended family numbers over 60 people.
- My favorite place in the world is my extended family's lake house on Keuka.
- I love to dance and I currently take ballet, jazz, tap, modern, swing, and partnering.
- I love the outdoors but unfortunately I was cursed to a family of indoorsy people.
- I plan to get my doctorate in zoology with a minor of some sort in botany.
- My dream job would be working for the World Wildlife Fund or another organization in either research or conservation efforts.
- I'd like to get my doctorate so if there is a time where I no longer want to do field work I could get a cushy job at a desk or teaching at a college. (My father tells me I'm arrogant enough to be a professor.)
- My goal is to live to be over 100 years old.
- As I mentioned above I love dancing but ballet is my favorite and I dance everywhere.
- I really like the outdoors but unfortunately I'm rather busy and my family doesn't like the outside so I don't hike or camp very often.
- I'm a rather voracious reader and I like fantasy and nonfiction books the best.
- A new hobby of mine is watching old black and white monster movies.