Important Date- May 18, 2018- This will be the last day to hire someone under contract that is working in another district.
Annual Performance Reviews- For Support Staff
Please remember that the deadline to complete and submit Annual Performance Reviews is fast-approaching. Annual Performance Reviews (APRs) for ALL Support Staff employees in your school or department should be completed by Monday, April 30, 2018.
The evaluation forms and certain evaluations processes for support staff employees underwent fairly significant changes last summer. Therefore, it is extremely important that you use the new forms and the directions contained therein. Electronic links to the forms needed to complete the annual evaluation process are below, including:
· HR 40a - Evaluation Procedures for Support Staff Employees: This document provides an explanation of the procedures in place for completing an APR.
· HR 40b - Annual Performance Review for Support Staff Employees: The evaluation form that must be completed for and reviewed with each Support Staff employee.
· HR 40c- Individual Improvement Plan for Support Staff Employees: When an employee’s APR includes two or more Needs improvement (NI) ratings, an improvement plan must be developed and completed using this format.
The Office of Human Resources is providing two work sessions related to Support Staff evaluations. These sessions will provide support staff evaluators an opportunity to ask substantive questions and collaborate on language for upcoming evaluations. The sessions are as follows:
· March 29, 2018 from 2:30-4:30 in the Central Services Auditorium.
· April 12, 2018 from 2:30-4:30 in the Central Services Auditorium.
Please ensure that you also read and review the March 15, 2018, email sent by Meredith Seibert in our office, as that email has more details, including a short Q&A section on the evaluation process. If you have any questions or need any assistance during this process, please do not hesitate to let Meredith Seibert know.