WANTED! DEAD OR ALIVE!
Possible Where Abouts
- Electrical Wire
- It is used as a conductor of heat and electricity
- A building material
- A constituent of various metal alloys
- Azurite (Cu3(CO3)2(OH)2)
- Malachite (Cu2CO3(OH)2)
- Tennantite ((Cu,Fe)12As4S13)
- Chalcopyrite (CuFeS2)
- Bornite (Cu5FeS4).
- For its ductile and malleable properties making it easy to form into various shapes including wires.
- It is commonly used to transfer electricity, due to its high thermal and electrical conductivity.
- Electrons move freely between copper atoms.
- $2.30 per pound