¿Necesita traducción? | Precisa de tradução?
¿Necesita traducción? Desde una computadora o portátil, haga clic en "Translate" (Traducir) en el cuadro negro. Desde un teléfono celular o tableta, haga clic en el icono de Accesibilidad en la parte inferior de la pantalla y después haga clic en "Translate" (Traducir).
Precisa de tradução? No computador/laptop clique em "Translate" (Traduzir) na caixa preta. No celular/tablete clique no ícone Accessibilidade na parte inferior da tela e clique em 'Translate' (Traduzir).
Need translation? On a computer/laptop, click "Translate" in the black box. On a mobile phone/tablet click the Accessibility Icon at the bottom of your phone screen and then click 'translate'.
- Thank you to all the wonderful family volunteers who made the Pancake breakfast and the Scholastic Book fair such a success.
- For the 2nd year in a row, with the support of our PTO, all students were able to receive a book from the book fair. Thank you King PTO!
- IMPORTANT REMINDER: Please DO NOT stop in the front of the building to drop off students until after 9:05. Cars stopping before 9:05 causes a large safety issue for our students, families, and staff. Thank you
- If you were unable to schedule a parent conference, please contact Principal James Bergeron directly to set up a good time.
Lost & Found Video from Yesterday's Pancake Breakfast
From King Social Workers
Kindergarten Pre-registration Open
Dates to Remember
Please check this calendar each week as new dates may be added.
- No School
Thursday, 23rd & Friday, 24th
- No School: Thanksgiving Break
- Picture Retake
Winter Concert December 20th!
Coming Soon! CarpooltoSchool powered by Go Together
From the KING PTO
THANK YOU TO ALL!
We want to thank everyone who helped and participated in the Scholastic Book Fair and Pancake Breakfast! We know everyone is busy and has so much going on. We are so grateful for all of the help to make these events memorable and a success!
Family Hiking Club
Our next Family Hiking Club event will be the week after the Thanksgiving holiday -- on Friday, December 1st at 4:30pm. No need to sign-up; just show up! More details to come about location!
PTO Looking for Tech Help
The PTO is still looking for a tech-savvy parent/guardian volunteer who could help us with the backend of our website. If interested in this lighter lift volunteer opportunity, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Thank you!
Family Pick Up/Drop Off Reminders & Video
- Reminder: If you are dropping your child at school prior to 9:05, please be sure to go around the building and drop at door 18 (in the back). Please do not drop in the front of the school unless you are after 9:05. This is a safety issue due to the many cars and busses coming in/out of the property. Thank you!
- IMPORTANT REMINDER: If you are making any changes to your child's daily dismissal plan, please call our main office at (508) 782-7201. You may also email Yenitza Vargas, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or Erika Leite-Amaral, Assistant Office Manager at email@example.com . If you email a dismissal change to your student's classroom teacher, please be sure to CC the office staff as well. We ask that all dismissal changes are communicated to us by 2:20 PM to ensure consistent, efficient, and safe dismissal procedures for all students, staff, and families. Thank you!
- Choose CC (will underline in red)
- Click settings (the gear)
- Click by "Subtitles/CC"
- Choose auto-translate and the language you want
Information Regarding transportation for the 23-24 School Year
Tour the school with ROARY!
Important Information SMORE
King Elementary School
English On a computer/laptop, click "Translate" in the black box. On a mobile phone/tablet click the Accessibility Icon at the bottom of your phone screen and then click 'translate'. Spanish Desde una computadora o portátil (laptop), haga clic en "Translate" en el cuadro negro.
Doors open: 8:50am
Breakfast: 8:50am - 9:05am
School begins: 9:05am
School dismissal: 3:20pm
*Early release dismissal: 12:55pm (lunch is served)
*Half day dismissal: 12:20pm (lunch is not served)
Attendance Line: 508-782-7201