Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing
Next, you may choose 3 questions to answer in COMPLETE sentences.
2. Peter's father, Mr. Hatcher, works in advertising and helps make commercials. What does this mean? Who is his biggest client?
3. The visit with the Yarby family did not go well. Explain in a full paragraph why it was not successful.
4. Fudge seems to be pretty mischievous. Explain in a full paragraph what this means and give examples of why this adjective applies to Fudge.
Finally you may choose 1 of these activities.
2. Create an advertisement for Juicy O on plain white paper (not a commercial a printed ad). You must have a slogan.
3. Make a list of all the trouble Fudge has gotten himself into so far. You must have at least 6 items on your list.