Common Dishes Around China
- La zi ji is chicken breast cubes with peppercorn, toasted sesame and dried bird’s-eye chilis
- Fo tiao qiang is made of 18 pricey ingredients, including shark fin, abalone, sea cucumber, ginseng and scallops
- Luo si ji is a spicy-sour dish featuring pond snails, free-range chicken, bamboo shoots and fermented tofu.
- Huimian is lamb broth, which is slow-boiled for at least five hours, resulting in a milky, snow-white soup
Common Dishes Around Russia
Piroshki are dough dumplings or buns that come stuffed with ingredients that include cheeses, fish, meats, mushrooms and potatoes
Beef Stroganoff, originally devised by a French chef for a Russian count, this dish of beef, mushrooms and sour cream stands as a Russian classic
Herring is baked, dried, fried, pickled or salted, herring rates as a favorite fish on Russian tables.
Common Dishes Around India
- Biryani is a big rice dish cooked with many spices and usually a marinated meat.
- Chole Bhature is a spiced,curried chickpea soup served with fried bread.
- Kati Roll is a traditional street food. A wrap of kebabs, eggs, vegetables,and spices rolled.