how to keep your teeth clean and healthy
How to keep your teeth clean
Tips on how to keep your teeth clean
1. Kids have to remember to buy toothpaste that is for kids and toothpaste that has fluoride in the toothpaste.
2. Remember to change your toothbrush every three months.
3. Remember to floss before you are done brushing.
4. Remember to go to the dentist every 2 times a year or so.
5. Try to brush your teeth at least 2 times a day.
6. Remember to brush and floss your teeth every day.
A healthy mouth means a healthy body
A healthy mouth means a healthy body, which means you need to brush and floss at least 2 times a day to have a healthy mouth and a healthy body.
keep your teeth smiling clean
Keep your teeth smiling clean, which means that you have to use a proper toothbrush, the proper toothpaste and the proper dental floss.
Fruits and veggies make perfect and healthy teeth
Fruits and veggies make perfect and healthy teeth, which means you need to eat lots of fruits and veggies, you can eat junk food or foods full of sugar every once a while.Then you will have healthy teeth, a healthy body and healthy heart.