THE SALFORD HILLS MESSAGE!
Summer Edition #2
Timetable to the New Year
- Aug. 1 - Classroom Supply Lists posted (Please remember that all materials for your child are provided. Lists are optional.) CLICK HERE!
- August 19 @ 4:00 PM - Student room placements available in Home Access Center
- August 24 - New Family Orientation (Gr 1-5) @ 6:30 PM
- August 25 - Kindergarten Welcome Night
- August 30 - School Opens!
- September 2 & 5 - School Closed (Labor Day Holiday)
- September 8 - Back to School Night @ 6:30 PM
Monday, August 15 @ 8:30 AM
2022-2023 School Calendar
Elementary CYCLE DAY Calendar
School Supply Lists
Dear SASD Parent/Guardian,
If your child will need busing to another and/or from any location different from your home address on a daily basis, you must fill out a Bus Stop Change Request Form.
Please see the important information below.
- Requests must be received by July 31st to take effect on the first day of school.
- Bus stop change requests must be completed for each child and need to be submitted every year.
- Parents will be contacted via e-mail by TSI when the bus stop change request has been processed and the transportation changes are completed.
- ALL changes for child care must be for FIVE days a week.
- Bus Stop Change Requests can be submitted online using the Bus Stop Change Request Form.
If you have any questions, please contact Elishia Young-Platt, Transportation Administrative Assistant, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Souderton Area School District ALL SCHOOLS PARENT Information
Important Technology Updates for the New Year
Dear SASD Parent/Guardian,
In preparation for the 2022-2023 school year, all student accounts and devices are refreshed. Please see the important information below regarding passwords and 1-to-1 equipment.
- STUDENT PASSWORDS
For the start of the new school year, student passwords (for both Microsoft and Google) will be RESET based on the grade specifications listed below. Passwords will be reset on Monday, August 15th. Students will be given their new passwords when they receive their device during the first week of school. If your student needs access to their files between August 15th and the first week of school, please download any necessary files from their Microsoft or Google account prior to August 15th.
Password resets by grade:
- Microsoft passwords will be reset for grades K-12
- Google passwords will be reset for grades K-9
- 1-to-1 EQUIPMENT: STUDENT DEVICES/CHARGERS/CASES
COMPLETE AGREEMENT / PAY FEE
Each year, the student/parent mobile device use agreement must be completed, and the device protection fee must be paid, via one of the methods below.
- Option 1 - Complete agreement and pay fee online.
*Note: If you have never paid through Pay Online/RevTrak, you will need to create an account.
- Option 2 - Print agreement and make payment in-person: Complete and sign the Student/Parent Agreement (English | Spanish | Vietnamese). Please send the signed agreement and payment for the device fee to school with your child.
Devices will be distributed to students during the first week of school.
Note: If any of your student's 1-to-1 equipment (device and/or charger/case/hotspot) is outstanding from the 2021-2022 school year, your student will not be issued a device for the 2022-2023 school year until obligations from the previous year are resolved.
If you have any questions, please contact your child's school.
Souderton Area School District PARENT Information
From the National Association of Elem. School Principals
Back to School Resources for Parents
Home Access Center for Elementary Parents to open on Friday, August 19th at 4:00p.m.
Indian Valley Education Foundation Cornament
2022-2023 District Calendar
- 2022-2023 School Year Calendar: The 2022-2023 school year calendar was approved by the Souderton Area Board of School Directors on January 27, 2022. Use the following link to view the 2022-2023 School Year Calendar (PDF).
Salford Hills Website
RACE FOR EDUCATION: THURSDAY, OCTOBER 7TH
Questions for Home and School?
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, you can reach out via email@example.com to contact all four board members: president (Heather Zeigler), vice-president (Lisa James), secretary (Desiree Bonkoski), treasurer (Trish May).
Salford Hills Elementary School
Fundamentally committed to each other, we at Salford Hills are a caring community of learners who value each individual’s intrinsic worth and potential.
In our supportive environment, learners are encouraged to achieve high standards by developing responsibility for their learning through authentic experiences that require hard work, critical thinking and reflection.
Learning is a process that positively impacts the future.