Lord of the Flies Project
By: Danny Turner
A totalitarian dictatorship
1. Freedom of speech, press, religion
2. Equal protection to all citizens
3. Right to a speedy and fair trial
4. Due process, and double jeopardy
5. Right to a house out of school
6. Right to a living wage out of school
7. If you dont work without a good reason (ex. disabled) then your house and living wage is taken away
8. College is free
9. Free healthcare unless you are proven to be taking advantage of it
10. Nobody pays less than 30% taxes and more than 40%
I would have police enforce rules.
"French Revolution." Wikipedia. Wikimedia Foundation, n.d. Web. 30 Apr. 2015.
Melina, By Remy. "What Are the Different Types of Governments?"LiveScience. TechMedia Network, 14 Feb. 2011. Web. 30 Apr. 2015.
"How Did the French Revolution Affect France Politically, and Socially."Prezi.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 30 Apr. 2015.
Golding, William. Lord of the Flies. New York: Coward-McCann, 1962.