Booths. Rules. Dates
FEBRUARY January Dates to Remember
- 02/16/16- Meeting- TROOP DUES $4
- 02/20/16- Thinking Day
- 2/23/16- PRE ORDER COOKIE MONEY DUE & SHOULD BE DROPPED OFF TO LEARNING COTTAGE FRONT DESK
Scheduled Booths & Time Slots (Please do not text or email to sign up)
FINAL BOOTH SIGN UPS TO BE ANNOUNCED
02/14/16- Publix 5100 Clark Rd.
- 9-1: Lauren
- 9-11: Valeree
- 11-1: Felicity
- 11-1: Paige
- 02/21/16- Old Navy UTC
- 1- 3: Felicity
- 1- 3: Caylen
- 3-5: Taylor
- 3-5: Lianna
- 02/28/16- Publix 8300 Bee Ridge Rd.
- 9-11: Aaylah
- 9-11: Liliana
- 11-1: Finnley
- 11-1 : Merribeth
- 03/05/16- Publix 5319 Fruitville Rd
- 11-1: Taylor
- 11-1: Paige
- 1-3: Morgan
- 1-3: Aaylah
- 03/12/16- Walmart Neighborhood Market- 3560 Bee Ridge Rd.
- 5-630: Morgan
- 5- 630: Caylen
- 630 - 8: Lauren
- 630 8: Valeree
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Booth Rules !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Each girl MUST sign up for two slots at separate locations (ex. 1 Publix time slot & 1 Old Navy time slot)
- Troop Leaders will NOT be at all booths
- Parents MUST be present at booths with their girls
- Girls MUST wear their uniform
- Girls and Parents are not to sit at booths
- Booths are NEVER to be unattended
- Siblings or friends are NOT permitted at booths
- Parents of beginning shift will be responsible to collect cookies and supplies from troop cookie manager.
- Parents of closing booth shift are responsible for the return of cookies and supplies to cookie manager.
- MONEY IS NEVER to be left unattended- you will be supplied with everything you need
- ALL booth sales at the end of the season will be split EQUALLY between girls whom participated in booth sales.
- Girls and Parents MUST abide by the girl scout PROMISE and LAW