Red Devil Reflections
Critical Days Ahead - August 30-September 7 - Absences require prior approval and documentation
Class Meetings Today in the Theatre
- 8:20 9th Grade
- 9:50 11th Grade
- 10:30 12th Grade
Welcome Carla Brown
- Robinson: A-C
- Brown: D-Kh
- Wesley: Ki-Re
- White: Rf-Z
PTSA Membership Drive
- Fall and Spring Staff Grants
- Staff meals during Pre-planning, Curriculum Nights, and Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Cookie Day
- End of the Year Teacher Appreciation Party
- PTSA Teacher of Excellence Awards
- Programming focusing on college admissions, social media, anxiety, and other topics that need to be discussed
- Support in the Counseling Office (first week of school), College Fair, and Career Fair
- February's Party with a Purpose, a night of fun, food, and fellowship which raised $25,000 last year for DHHS staff and student needs
- Spirit Nights
Dues are only $10/year. Staff members who activate membership by the September 1 will be entered into a drawing for three gas cards.
Please visit the DHHS PTSA website to join.
- Please make sure to secure a substitute teacher through the AESOP system as soon as you know you'll be absent. Generally, same day absences are not pick-up.
- If you are using a preferred substitute, please make sure to confirm availability with that substitute before placing their name for the job.
- Please make sure your sub folder and emergency folders are in easy view for a substitute if not in your mailbox.
- If you no longer need a substitute, please cancel the job (and notify the substitute) as soon as possible - it is really awkward and unfair for the substitute to find out in the Main Office they are not needed for the day.
- Note: AESOP is only to secure a substitute on the days you are absent. You must submit a statement of leave form any time you are absent for an hour or more from DHHS.
Hall Sweep Duty - Clarification - From Mr. Ingram
Hello! I wanted to clarify hall duty as some had questions regarding it. I am not asking you to immediately go out into your assigned area once the transition bell rings for the next period. However, we are asking that you make it to your assigned area prior to the tardy bell to help move students to their classes.
Note: Due to Master Schedule changes a few of you are on the list for the wrong planning period. I will be correcting those soon, which may change future duty weeks for identified teachers.
Please remember to identify your week and be visible in the hallways to assist us. It truly is a team effort. Remember your colleagues will be helping your kids get to class on time too
From the Counseing Office - Infinite Campus Resets
Infinite Campus is now aligned with the students computer log in and all staff have access to reset student passwords by utilizing the student password reset tool on their desktop. The desktop icon is two keys (example below). When resetting the students password it will automatically reset to dekalb00. Please let the student know that dekalb00 will be their current password for logging in to the computer as well as their Infinite Campus.
Ms. Swanson will still be the contact for any parents that need their parent portal password reset.
The icon to reset passwords is above.