SRES FAMILY NEWSLETTER FOR THE WEEK OF DEC. 20 & 27, 2021
Dec. 20- Jan. 3- NO SCHOOL Winter Break
Happy Holidays to all our Coyote Families from all of us at Sunset Ranch Elementary!
CDE Partnership with Renaissance Learning Provides Gift of Literacy this Winter!
- Pull up to the curb when picking up students or better yet park in the neighborhood and walk to the outskirts of campus to meet your student(s).
- Be sure to buckle up for safety. Golf carts can be dangerous. Please use seatbelts and/or car seats according to vehicle code.
- Visitors are not allowed on campus. If you need anything be sure to go directly to the office.
- The disabled parking spaces and crosshatched zones are for authorized vehicles only. Please respect this at all times.
RUSD will advise staff and students with symptoms of COVID-19 to stay home regardless of vaccination status. You must have a negative test result in order to return to school. Symptoms include:
-Nausea or Vomiting
-Muscle or Body Aches
-New Loss of Taste of Smell
-Congestion or Runny Nose
For more information on RUSD Health Guidance please visit COVID Resources.
If you need to get a COVID-19 test, please note that we do not accept home test kit results, only results from PCR or Antigen tests. Testing Resources
Please see the information below from the CDC, Your Guide to Masks.
Pura Vida Bracelet Fundraiser- UPDATE
Unfortunately, our shipment of Pura Vida bracelets are delayed since they are coming from Costa Rica. They are currently on a container ship off the port in Southern California and will be fulfilled until after we return from break. Our students will be selling them after school then as well. We apologize to those who planned on these for gifts. Thank you for your understanding.
YEARBOOKS ON SALE NOW!!!!!
** Keep and eye out for the flyer coming home with your students! **
Gratitude for PurposeFull Families
Questions You Could Ask
- We’ve heard it said that Gratitude is many different things: a gift, an art, a science, an attitude. What does Gratitude seem like to you?
- Where do you think you could give more effort in expressing your Gratitude in your own life? Make a list together of ways you can improve and who you would like to show more appreciation to in your life!
- How do you currently express Gratitude? With your words, actions, or thoughts? How does it feel to give Gratitude? How do others respond to your Gratitude?
RESPECT is coming in January!
Those of you who filled out the form to receive a Chromebook through the RUSD Emergency Connectivity Fund should be receiving their new device around Thanksgiving. We have over 150 students taking advantage of this opportunity! Stay tuned for more details....
And it is still not too late....our District was awarded another grant and we are able to offer many more to students who need them. (This program is not income based, students and families are eligible based on their need for connectivity.)
If you checked one out for your student(s) last year, and you have not yet applied, you should complete this form today to see if you qualify! We encourage all families to apply for this program.
If you have any questions, call our Technology Department at 916-672-3600. .