PRIDE OF THE TRIBE
SHS STAFF - Week of September 7, 2020
Thanks, Mrs. Gabriel, for rallying your FB friends to donate water for our kiddos!
Teacher Brag Board
Don't forget to brag on your colleagues! It is important to affirm the great job they are doing. The link to access the Teacher Brag Board is below but can also be found on the SHS website under Employees.
I would like to give a SHOUT OUT to Mr. Rowe, our newly hired AV Tech teacher! He has been on the job for 7 days and already made a huge impression during Friday night's game. He ran that scoreboard like a BOSS!
Nuts and Bolts
- Temperature Checks - Don't forget to stop by the office each morning to get checked!
- Sick Day - Please text me when sick. I don't always see emails right away in the morning and it is critical I know so that we can quickly find a substitute. It doesn't matter what time of day it is, text me!
- Water - Please remind students to bring water jugs to school. The case of water each of you received last week is for those that forgot or emergency situations. Use your own judgment when passing them out. This water was generously donated and I don't know if we will get more.
- Breakfast - We have several buses that are still arriving late as well as Freshmen athletes who are working out before school. Please allow them to eat breakfast at the beginning of first period even though the bell may have rung.
- Canvas - Don't forget to unlock your modules on Sunday evening.
- Postcards - Join me in writing postcards to our online learners! It is important to do our best to keep them involved and apart of SHS.
- Indian Walks - Are you writing in class? Indian Walks are in the works. I will share the date soon...Indian Walks will likely take place during week eight!
- Tribal Cards - You should have received a stack of Tribal Cards in your mailboxes. These cards are for those students who demonstrate responsibility, safety, and/or are respectful. Please have them turn in their Tribal Cards to the office for a drawing.
- Three-Week Progress Reports - Make sure grades are updated by Friday. Progress reports will be mailed.
- Compliance Videos - Due Friday, September 11th
It's a great day to be a Sanger Indian!
Sanger High School is an exceptional campus focused on innovative learning where students are prepared to create their future in an ever-changing world.