Logan San Miguel
Edwards Plateau is a magnificent place to be at.It is a good place to hunt,find rare artifacts like Arrowheads,and rare stones.They have a large variety of deer and a whole lot of sheep. There is a lot of hunters that hunt deer,so hunt them before they do.Edwards Plateau Is also known as Hill country.
Edwards Plateau was originally formed from deposits of limestone and sandstone.100 millions years ago,it was covered by a ocean.
- Edwards Plateau is the top growing sheep area.
- The wettest month is May
- The driest month is January
- Hot in the summer,with highs near 100 degrees
- Cool in the winter,with lows near 40 degrees
- Doesn't have a wet or dry season