The Stevens Selection
January 14, 2016
February Parent Teacher Conferences
These sheets are due back by Thursday, January 21st. Please contact me with any questions or time changes.
Science Fair Projects
To access resources like the presentation on what the science fair is, a to-do list for the project, and the rubric I will be using to grade the projects click the link below.
Here is what to expect for Unit 6:
- Dividing multi-digit numbers by a 1-digit divisor and express the remainder as a fraction.
- Solving division number stories.
- Solving multi-step number stories involving whole numbers and operations.
- Identifying, measuring, and drawing angles.
- Finding angle measurements by adding or subtracting angles, including those in number stories.
Important Dates to Remember
January 29th - Report Cards Sent Home
February 4th - Science Fair Projects Due
February 4th - Parent Teacher Conferences
February 9th - Parent Teacher Conferences
February 11th - Purdy Talent Show