Molecular Formula C8 H10 N4 O2
DISCOVEY AND HISTORY
The molecule was first isolated by the German chemist Friedrich Ferdinand Runge in 1819.Caffeine is one of the world’s most widely used drugs.. Caffeine was first extracted from coffee in 1821 it originated in Ethiopia and by then later was introduced to Arabia and the rest of the east.
WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY?
“And God said, “Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food.” Genesis 1.29
“So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.”
1 Corinthians 10:31.
“Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. And as I gave you the green plants, I give you everything.” Genesis 9:3
· The full chemical name for caffeine is 1,3,7-trimethylxanthine and its chemical formula is C8 H10 N4 O2
· Although most caffeinated beverages have a dark color, caffeine is actually a white, bitter-tasting, crystalline substance.
· Darkly roasted coffee has less caffeine than lightly roasted.
· Caffeine can be found in 60 different plants.
· It's the most popular drug in the world. Ninety percent of Americans consume it in some form every day. Over 450,000,000 cups of coffee are consumed in the USA every day.
· Consumed in liquid form, caffeine reaches all tissues of the body within five minutes, while peak blood levels are reached in about 30 minutes.